Please, read our Authors Guide here.
Authors retain copyright and give the journal the right to publish original scientific articles that contain the results of experimental and theoretical research and are not under consideration for publication in other journals.
All materials are distributed under the terms of the license under a Creative Commons Attribution License International CC-BY-SA that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
If the article is accepted for publication in the journal «Measurements infrastructure»:
Author certifies (Author’s reference) that the submitted material:
- does not infringe the copyright of other persons or organizations;
- was not previously published in other publishing houses and has not been submitted for publication in other editions.
The author permits the editorial board of the journal «Measurements infrastructure» (Offer Agreement).
- publication and distribution of the article electronic copy via any electronic means (placing on the official web-site of the journal, electronic databases, repositories, etc.).
The author reserves the right (Offer Agreement) without the consent of the Publisher:
- to use the materials of the Work in whole or in part for educational purposes;
- to use the materials of the Work in whole or in part to write their own dissertations;
- to use the materials of the Work for the preparation of abstracts, conference reports and oral presentations;
- to place electronic copies of the Work (in particular, the final electronic version downloaded from the Journal's website) at:
- a) personal web resources of all authors (websites, web pages, blogs, etc.);
- b) web resources of institutions where authors work (including electronic institutional repositories).
In all cases, the availability of a bibliographic link to an article or hyperlink to its electronic copy on the official website of the journal is required.