Title: Measurements infrastructure
ISSN (online): 2786-4642
- State Enterprise «All-Ukrainian Research and Production Center of Standardization, Metrology, Certification and Consumer’s Rights Protection», SE «Ukrmetrteststandard»;
- Community Organization «Metrology Academy of Ukraine», AMU;
- NTUU «I. Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute».
Publication languages: English (main), Ukrainian.
The journal is submitted to be included in the List of Scientific Professional Publications of Ukraine, in which the results of dissertations for the degree of Doctor and Candidate of Sciences can be published.
Periodicity: regularly 2 times a year, starting in 2021.
Branch and journal problematics
The journal is a platform for coverage of the views of a wide range of scientists on improvements and changes in the field of measurements theory and practice and metrological support in all fields of society in Ukraine and around the world.
The journal is published exclusively on-line. Each article is presented in two languages: in English — the main language, taking into consideration to present Ukrainian scientific thought to the international community, and in Ukrainian. The publication is an open discussion platform for scientists around the world.
The journal contains the results of scientific theoretical and practical researches on its thematic direction.
- Physical basis of measurements and their application during measurements.
- Measurement models. Mathematical and statistical processing of measurement results. Measurement uncertainty.
- Standards, measuring systems, measuring instruments, standard samples — current status and prospects of development, research, creation, testing, comparision, calibration and verification.
- Interlaboratory comparisons of measurement results — methods and/or results.
- Measurement infrastructure. Legislation of Ukraine, international organizations and agreements in the field of metrology. Legal metrology.
Reader categories: scientists of national and designated metrological institutes, scientists, teachers, postgraduate and university students specializing in metrology and instrumentation, specialists of national scientific metrological centers, specialists of testing, calibration, verification and measurement laboratories, specialists of instrument-making enterprises and organization, providers of interlaboratory comparisons rounds.
Expert assessment: all materials that are sent to the editorial board are subject to a two-level review system: external and internal. Then the manuscript is subject to Double-Blind Peer Review: neither the authors nor the reviewers know each other. More information on the Review Process Page.
Ethics: In within of editorial policy the journal «Measurements Infrastructure» adheres to high publishing standards of ethical conduct COPE COPE Code of Conduct та Core practices approved by COPE (Committee on Publication Ethics) at all stages of the publishing process. Read more on the page Publication Ethics.
Open Access: The journal «Measurements Infrastructure» adheres to the Open Access policy (Open Access) by the Creative Commons Attribution License International CC-BY-SA. Articles are freely available for review and reuse after publication immediately, subject to the requirements of the license.
License Terms: Authors keep copyright and grant the journal the right to publish original scientific articles that contain the results of experimental and theoretical researches and are not under consideration for publication in other publications.
Inclusion in scientometric databases: Crossref, Index Copernicus, Vernadsky National Library of Ukraine. - планируем.
Publisher: SE «Ukrmetrteststandart».
Editorial office address: 4, Metrologichna Str., Kyiv, 03143, UKRAINE.
Editorial phone: +38 (044) 265 44 65.
Chief Editor’s phone: +38 (044) 526 12 04.